Monday, April 16, 2007

Oopsie Daisy!

I havent been very 'up to date' the past couple days. I apologize, family matters have really gotten in the way this weekend of my freebie hunts. Hopefully though Im back up to full speed and I'll have some great stuff for you this weekend.
I am still looking for ways to make this blog more efficient and easier to navigate.
More on this list is coming, I promise!

Elements & More:

Julia
Roni
Simone
Kimberlys Font
Junque
Betty
J2K
Angie
Kari
ValJ
Krista
Castle Creations
Trish Jones
Windchaser
Addicted to Digital
Pillowgirl
Schmoopy
Denise
Freebie Vault
HilmaRose


Kits:
Sweet Nothings
Dorothy
Beyond Distant Stars
Lindsay Jane
Designer Digitals
Janocsh
Scrappin Digi
Gerti
3 Ring Studio
Kim B
Pumpkin Juice
Digitized Creations
Wenchd Grafix
GM Scraps
A-Gus
Miss Vivi
Gail
CIA dos Scraps
MJB
Demiurgia

Todays Word:
desire

Todays Quote:
Those who restrain desire, do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained.
-William Blake

Featured Site:
For Beginners a free online watermark tool

Hope everyone enjoyed todays list! =)