Friday, April 20, 2007

More Freebies!

Well once again Im late. I know its pathetic, I am trying though. My kids havent been feeling up to par this week and today seemed to be one of their worst days. I have also been trying to get little things done around the house. Hubby and I are going out with some friends tonight and I wanted to make sure the sitter could easily find everything she needed.

First though I wanted to point out that there is a fantastic color challenge going on at The Digi Shoppe. Im not usually big on color challenges but this one has great colors especially for girls. And you get a really cool freebie from Bren Boone if you make a layout and post it to their gallery!



Pipi
Scrapbook Ideas
Imanita
Majula
Tina Williams
Doreen
Heavenly
Sweet Shoppe
Netty


For more great downloads check out IkeaGoddess, Selena & Digi Deb! Sorry Im out of time for today but I have some very interesting things coming up for this weekend!

No comments: